Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels. 

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello from L.A


Hello to everyone!!!!!

I have finally settled down in L.A, met my roommates, taken the public transportation, and completed my first day at work.

The change was very hard, but with time L.A will become a second home!

So far... i have been able to do the groceries:)... managed to program the internet!!! Thanks to Amy my super roommate!!! 

First day at work... shipping back designer clothing to their main offices in NYC... receiving back clothing that was taken out of the showroom for the Grammy's... one particular dress caught my attention. Taylor Swift's blue dress...  I TRIED IT ON!! let me tell you the dress weighs sooooooo much!! lol and its beautiful!!! Tomorrow I have to rearrange our showroom with a new collection and designer!!!

Not bad for a first day!!!

Stay tuned...
Lil J

No comments:

Post a Comment