Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels. 

Sunday, March 14, 2010

America's Got Talent





America's Got Talent is a British-owned American reality television series on the NBC television network.
We've all heard of it, at-least I hope you have.
On friday night my Roommate had a little surprise for us. TICKETS to the America's got talent show Saturday night!

Here's what happened...
We walk into the Orpheum Center in downtown Los Angeles, this lovely women directs us to the bottom floor of the auditorium. Im thinking that we will be seated in the back. NO!! this gentlemen sits us in the front row seat!!!! right next to the judges!!!! Can you believe it! This Saturday could not get any better!

I got to meet Sharon Osbourne, Howie, Pierce, Nick and a lovable gentlemen from the show street smarts!
The show will air June 1, 2010 (Apparently we are seen threw the entire show) 



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to work on it...I'll see if I can come up with something... This is really fun.

    Research papers

    ReplyDelete